Littleton Adventist Hospital is a full-service medical center. It is a premier provider of neurological services and has trauma-trained surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, anesthesiologists and emergency physicians all available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Its cardiac program includes a cardiac diagnostics lab, catheterization lab and nationally-accredited Chest Pain Center. Littleton's BirthPlace for labor and delivery has been taking care of moms-to-be and their newborns since 1989.
These are just a few reasons why associates are proud to work at Littleton Adventist Hospital:
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center distinction
- Experienced OB nursing staff with an average 15 years of experience
- Level III B Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Offers the leading technology of digital mammography
- Provides Children's After Hours Care Center in partnership with The Children's Hospital
Littleton Adventist Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited primary stroke center and a recipient of the American Stroke Association's "Get With The Guidelines" Stroke Gold Performance Achievement Award. Littleton Adventist Hospital's surgical services offer the Stealth navigation system, enabling surgeons to target specific areas with pinpoint accuracy.
By the numbers:
1,200 affiliated physicians
231 licensed beds, including 6 pediatric beds licensed by The Children's Hospital
10,160 annual admissions*
38,415 annual emergency room visits*
$22 million in uncompensated and charity care provided annually*
*For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010