News & Community
Partnering With Our Community - Littleton Adventist Hospital
Littleton Adventist Hospital has partnered with many organizations in our community including Doctors Care, who provides affordable heath care to low income uninsured patients in South Metro Denver, ACS, who seeks to improve the health and well-being of individuals and families, and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention -- Out of the Darkness, who are dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research, education and advocacy.
We continue to partner with Littleton Public Schools and help support The Stride Program, that takes place once a year. Through these partner programs Littleton Adventist Hospital and its associates have touched the lives of many people in need, strengthening our community, one person at a time...
Be sure to visit our classes and community events calendar.
Through various programs and community involvement, Littleton Adventist Hospital is committed to serving the growing healthcare needs of our community.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital is ranked in US News' Denver's Best Hospitals.
- Read the latest issue of the Littleton Adventist Hospital newsletter Your Health, Your Hospital.
- Doctors Care - Since 1988, Doctors Care has provided healthcare to more than 16,500 residents of Douglas, Arapahoe and Elbert counties. Littleton Adventist Hospital is proud to be one of the four hospitals in the area who provide services to Doctors Care patients.
- The Littleton Hospital Foundation supports the important work of the hospital. Make a donation.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital offers free health information and physician referrals: 303-777-6877.
- CarePages offers a free personalized web page to help family and friends communicate during hospitalization and recovery.