Our Superior Staff
Our professional and courteous imaging technologists bring patients and physicians the highest level of experience and expertise to ensure superior results.
Our Expert Radiologists
Littleton Adventist Hospital's Imaging Department features board-certified radiologists trained at institutions of excellence; compassionate specialists and subspecialists at the cutting-edge of diagnostic testing. Our Interventional Radiologists are board certified and fellowship trained to treat disease performing minimally invasive procedures.
Our Comprehensive Technology
Littleton Adventist Hospital is home to some of the most innovative imaging technologies available, including SPECT/CT. Such advancements redefine the way physicians diagnose and treat illness.
Need a Copy of Your Test?
Ask the Technologist for a copy on CD
Download this 3rd Party Release Form
- Breast Center
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Digital Mammography w/CAD
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine & SPECT/CT
Same day services are often available. However, this is dependent on insurance company pre-authorization and the required preparations for the patient. Most services are open Monday through Saturday. We offer on-call emergent exams through our Emergency Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Scheduling Services
To schedule an appointment call 303-738-2767, fax your order to 303-738-2600 or use our online tools:
Our Convenient Services
Littleton Adventist Hospital is committed to providing you superior service, excellent quality, and accurate results.
- Getting here is easy. Littleton Adventist Hospital offers an Outpatient Imaging and Registration Center.
- Your time is valuable. Our online services expedite your registration process on the day of your exam.
- Reliability is important. The convenience of digital imaging ensures exams are read 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Why wait? Our report turnaround time averages less than 5 minutes to allow your physician to respond to urgent results in a timely manner.
- Making communication simple. In addition to online imaging and reports to our physician offices, patients and physicians can request CD copies of exams for expedient transfer of information.
- Creating memories. Our staff is here for you. Should you have any questions regarding your exam, please call 303-730-5880.
Accreditations & Awards
Rest Easy... You're in Good Hands!
The Mammography Department at Littleton Adventist Hospital has received the 2009 and 2011 HealthStream Excellence Through Insight Award for overall patient satisfaction. We could not have won this award without the positive feedback from all our patients. We are grateful for this honor!
What does ACR Accreditation mean? Our facility's practice standards were reviewed by a group of board-certified radiologists and other medical experts. The evaluation looks at all aspects of care in our department: our staff and their qualifications, our equipment, quality control measures and quality assurance programs. You can be sure that Littleton Adventist Hospital is ready to serve you with the highest level of expertise, quality and safety.