Read Our Reviews
At Littleton Adventist Hospital, high quality care is our top concern. Whether you are here to welcome a new baby or visiting a recovering family member, your words of appreciation are our highest compliment and inspire us to serve each family that walks through our doors. SHARE stands for:
Sense people's needs before they ask
Help each other out
Acknowledge people's feelings
Respect the dignity and privacy of others
Explain what is happening
You can share a compliment with us by filling out a SHARE card form.
- When many women find out they are pregnant they are already working with an OBGYN, they start envisioning the type of birth they want, and lets face it everyone wants theirs to be easy. It rarely is. My experience was harder than most, and gave me a four week stay in Littleton Adventist Hospital, and let me just say they are really wonderful. Read one patient's story about her stay with us.
- Mary was very patient and helpful. She demonstrated and encouraged that breastfeeding can be easy.
- Becca was amazing. She always made sure our needs were taken care of. She always made us feel like we were the only family she was taking care of. My husband was having terrible back pain after sleeping on the pull-out chair for two days. She made it her mission to secure him a cot. It made a huge difference, and he was actually able to sleep comfortably.
- Mandi is extremely organized and on top of things. She is very helpful and attends to your needs immediately.
- Mary is wonderful. She leaves you feeling reassured. She takes the time to understand your needs and explain things clearly. She really helped me feel more confident about breastfeeding. I loved her sense of humor.
- Brenda was extremely helpful on my first night here. She took the time to check on me regularly. She helped me out a great deal and is very experienced. Thank you Brenda.
- Thanks Courtney for your wonderful help on checkout! We were sad to leave. This is to let you know you are amazing.
- Kiffany, you are a star! Thanks for making us feel special.
- Cheryl, thanks for setting up our special journey! Worked like clockwork.
- After a day of breastfeeding I was in pain and feeling frustrated but really wanted to be successful. Marilyn helped establish a plan that even in one day has made all the difference! We are so thankful for the lactation support at Littleton!
- Janelle provided an outstanding quality of service. She was ready to help us with anything and everything. Five stars Janelle. We loved dealing with you.
- Terry and Diane, I have never been so confident to breastfeed my child. What an invaluable tool and resource this hospital has. Thank you.
- I've never known anyone who wanted to stay in the hospital until I met this incredible group of nurses - Ruby, Karen and Courtney. I'm impressed by their skill base, knowledge and encouragement in all things baby, healing and nursing. It was amazing! Great RNs here!
- Deanne was an example of a top-of-the-line nurse. She showed and explained how things should be done and was able to sense our needs and meet them before we even asked. Deanne made us aware of things before we even knew we would be thinking about them. She was very knowledgeable, very helpful and the professional that one would hope to have during a hospital stay.
- Deb took the time to sit down and listen to our concerns. She was very understanding and accommodating. We want to thank her for making our experience pleasant.
- Thanks Shaun for your kind care! You won't be forgotten.
- Janelle did a fantastic job! We couldn't have asked for better.
- Shari really helped my husband and me to have a smooth and successful birth. She anticipated what we needed, was there for every question, moment and fear. She felt like another family member. I felt safe and that Shari's knowledge was amazing. We are glad and grateful for her being our nurse.
- Janelle went above and beyond to make our post delivery special. I was worried about breastfeeding and she was so supportive and anticipated all our needs. She felt like a part of our family and helped us to learn how to take care of our baby girl. She is wonderful.
- Ashley, Kimberly and Janelle's no-nonsense efficient nursing care made my delivery experience. They are incredibly skilled. I am so grateful for their service.
- Everyone that helped my husband and I deliver our baby was just wonderful! My stay was excellent and every single nurse was exemplary! Mary, Helaine, Vicki, Anne and Claire were so amazing and kind! They really helped me get my grounding on newborn care since this was our first child. I also want to say that Chris is a fabulous nurse! Her ability to make people feel at ease is above and beyond! She is a wonderful person to talk to and she is a definite keeper!! Thank you to everyone!
- What an awesome group! We had a wonderful experience from start to finish. We would never go anywhere else to deliver and will always recommend Littleton to our friends!
- Mandi is awesome! We were so lucky to work with her the past couple of days. She was friendly, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. We were in great hands!
- Janelle was my night nurse. Since it was a 36-hour labor, it was hard and annoying, but Janelle was great, coming in every three hours to roll me over and finding a cot for my tall husband to sleep on! Janelle was warm and friendly.
- Words can't express how thankful we are for the amazing care Heidi, Nadine, Joy and Vickie gave to our twins. They made a stressful time easier for us to handle. Their constant support and reassurance meant the world to us. All the advice was so appreciated. With their guidance, we felt confident coming home.
- We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you have given to our son. You all hold a special place in our hearts! Please continue doing what you are doing. The world could use more doctors and nurses like you!
- There are no words that can adequately express how thankful we are for all that you have done for our family. You all have taken such excellent loving care of our son. We will never forget that. It's obvious every day how much you care about the babies under your care. You are such a professional, caring, wonderful group of nurses. We have been blessed to have you come into our lives!
- We wanted to thank you for making our early arrival (32 weeks) a wonderful experience! The obvious expertise, heartfelt care and five-star service helped us enjoy the birth of our son immensely.
- Diane & Claire gave wonderful care & were patient, kind & very helpful. Keep up the good work!
- Chelsea is a fantastic nurse. She was so friendly, knowledgeable and caring. She helped teach me a new breastfeeding technique with lots of patience. She was cheerful when she did her duties and responded with requests graciously. I'm so glad she was my nurse!
- Becca was attentive, responded fast, asked and answered questions, and was extremely knowledgeable. We couldn't have asked for a better nurse.
- I absolutely cannot say enough nice things about all my nurses, Chelsea, Jody, Shawna, Ginger and Kathy! They were all amazing and so helpful. They answered all my questions and were personable. Thank you!
- Chris, thank you so much for your compassion and patience with my husband and me. Recovery from a C-section was a lot harder than I had anticipated and you made it a bit easier.
- I wanted to express my appreciation to Lisa for the compassionate & professional care she extended to me after surgery. It was very comforting to know my care was in Lisa's hands.
- Lisa L, Kara, Kat and Dianna took exceptional care of my daughter! They were kind, compassionate and professional! My daughter was very frightened, and they were awesome in reassuring her and caring for her! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Tammy, thank you so much for your understanding and compassion as I healed from my C-section. You listened and offered wonderful support through my emotional nights.
- Words cannot begin to describe the amazing care we received during our somewhat complicated labor, delivery and after care by Becca. She was truly a blessing to me and my new family. You need more Becca's on staff! We love you Becca!
- Mary was very thorough and courteous. She had patience with us and our special needs. She made us feel welcome in the hospital.
- Sheri was very nice to us and our demanding needs. She went above and beyond. She cared what our thoughts were on what was being done. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with her.
- RN Sheri was great. She listened to what we wanted and worked as our advocate. She was professional and compassionate.
- I absolutely cannot say enough nice things about all my nurses, Chelsea, Jody, Shawna, Ginger and Kathy! They were all amazing and so helpful. They answered all my questions and were personable! Thank you!
- Kimberly was fabulous, attentive, helpful, informative, reassuring and kind. I felt relaxed and comfortable under her care. Thanks Kimberly!
- Helen and Paivi did an excellent job of working together. I appreciated Helen's wonderful personality & care & Paivi for helping me with my pain control when Helen was busy. I felt like I was in great hands.
- I arrived shaken and upset, but Dawn's care made all the difference. She was helpful, informative and really calmed my nerves. She also made me feel like I mattered to her and that my health and well-being was important to her. It really made me feel confident that I had chosen a great L & D for my first child.
- Joanie, thank you so much for your care through a long 2-day induction ending in a C-section. You were wonderful at keeping me calm when the rush of a C-section came. You had just started your shift, but you were calm and reassuring when I needed it.
- RN Kathy was truly fantastic. She brought peace, strength and love into the room. She was so understanding and encouraging and knew just what to say at the right time.
If you would like to see what our patients have to say about our staff and team in other departments, we invite you to visit our page of patient compliments!