At Littleton Adventist Hospital, high quality is our top concern. Whether you are here to welcome a new baby or visiting a recovering family member, your words of appreciation are our highest compliment and inspire us to serve each family that walks through our doors. SHARE stands for:
Sense people's needs before they ask
Help each other out
Acknowledge people's feelings
Respect the dignity and privacy of others
Explain what is happening
You can share a compliment with us by filling out a SHARE card form. This information may be used to celebrate and notify the hospital personnel mentioned in your SHARE card. Please Note: This form is not secure. Do not share any protected personal health information here.
Erin was awesome! The whole team was too: Ann, Julie, Marina & the stress test and imaging girls.
When we were unable to find anyone to register us, Heidi called to ensure us that we were taken to the ER, where we completed our diagnostic tests. Heidi took charge and ensured that we were personally cared for.
I am very critical of medical care. I was an RN in most areas for 44 years. Janelle was very compassionate, effective, competent and professional. A very soft-spoken attitude and demeanor but do not let it fool you, she is tops in every way as an RN.
My mom had cardiology tests and a brain scan. Everyone has been so patient, kind, positive, gentle and caring with her. Thank you all so much!!
Bracken, Susan and Mirsada made me feel at ease and explained things as we went along. I was very anxious. They are very professional and at the same time compassionate.
- Everyone was so friendly and fast! ED RN Marci had a great sense of humor for putting up with me.
- My husband was in a bad situation after a heart attack and Jennifer looked after me and brought me and a friend drinks and a snack - with her own money. Thank you so much Jennifer.
- I can see why Christina was hired. She is great!
- Karen was persistent in scheduling heart and blood pressure monitors for my husband to meet time constraints for scheduling with a cardiologist. We were in New York and she took it upon herself to coordinate with everyone in Colorado for us. She even volunteered to come in on Saturday to scan the results if necessary. Thank you Karen for being a warm-hearted, caring person.
- I don't know how you are teaching your customer service, but it is outstanding. We have been here many times and it keeps getting better. Traci was great.
If you would like to see what our patients have to say about our staff and team in other departments, we invite you to visit our page of patient compliments!