Pregnancy Loss Support Group at Littleton Adventist Hospital
Pregnancy Loss Support Group
For parents who have experienced fetal or newborn death
Littleton Adventist Hospital offers a 7-week facilitated support for parents who have lost a child during or immediately after pregnancy. Find hope and support with other parents who understand. All stages of grief are welcome.
- Sharing, listening, and learning from the experiences of others
- Exploring internal thoughts and emotions
- Handling awkward situations, setting appropriate boundaries, identifying and communicating your needs
- Gender differences in grieving; the impact of loss on the marriage relationship; communication skills
- Integrating loss into your life story; finding ways to honor and remember your child; planning for the future
Sessions are held four times a year.
When: Mondays 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Littleton Adventist Hospital
Cost: $35 per couple
Registration: Call the Perinatal Care Center at 303-730-5862.
Payment is due at time of registration and groups are limited to 12 participants.