Top 10 Reasons to Deliver at Littleton
- Experience - The nurses at Littleton Adventist Hospital average 15 years of service in maternity nursing. Many hold national certifications and are members of professional organizations specific to obstetric and neonatal nursing.
- Individualized Care - The physicians and nurses in the BirthPlace strive to bring each patient customized care and treatment. Our team works to provide the most comfortable and safe environment, making your birth experience as smooth as possible.
- Birth Classes and Education - The BirthPlace at Littleton Adventist Hospital offers an array of helpful resources and tools to prepare parents and families.
- Level III B NICU - Designated as a Level III B NICU and highest-level NICU in Centura Health, Littleton Adventist Hospital's NICU team provides individualized care for each newborn. The unit was designed with families in mind.
- Labor and Delivery - Our fully secured Labor and Delivery unit offers 15 individualized birthing suites. To make mothers and families as comfortable as possible, the unit provides various amenities including hydrotherapy tubs, aromatherapy and dedicated surgical suites for cesarean births.
- Breastfeeding Support - We have a 95% breastfeeding initiation rate. As part of our effort to educate and support new mothers toward a successful beginning in breastfeeding, our lactation team offers a breastfeeding class, a breastfeeding support clinic and individual breastfeeding support.
- Women and Newborn Care - Not only do our physicians and specialists provide care and treatment before and during labor, but we also offer postpartum services including lactation consultants, individualized education and newborn photography.
- Perinatal Care Center - The Perinatal Care Center at Littleton Adventist Hospital provides a broad range of special services from prenatal screening and ultrasounds to genetic counseling and diabetes education and management with compassionate and personalized care.
- Birth-Day Wishes - We offer complimentary pre-admission consultations with one of our nurses so your birthing experience is all that you hope for.
- Baby & You Parenting Programming - Littleton Adventist Hospital offers special programming on the patient channel featuring the BirthPlace and its many offerings. Expectant families learn and understand the process and services offered at Littleton Adventist Hospital. Segments include hospital highlights, breastfeeding support, the nursery and more.
Take our online BirthPlace tour.