Spiritual Care Resources
The mission of Littleton Adventist Hospital is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those how are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities. We acknowledge the central role of spirituality in facilitating mental, physical and emotional health. Spiritual resources include:
- A pastoral care staff who is available to provide support, prayer and counsel on a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week basis. You can contact them by calling 303-730-5884.
- A chapel on the first floor where you can pray, meditate or leave prayer requests.
- We offer in-house spiritual care programming on television channels 8, 28, 35 and 44.
- Walk of Faith Tour brochures are located in the lobby. This tour will introduce you to our history and heritage, as well as explain some of the spiritual meaning behind our artwork.
- Feel free to ask any staff member to assist you in providing for your spiritual care.